MINI MINOR REPAIRS.
We use advanced MINI repair methods and paint application as part of our wide range of cosmetic repairs which will return your MINI to its former glory. And the great thing is that we can do this as pain-free and as cost-effectively as possible. A few of the minor repairs that we are able to take care of for you are listed below. For a quote or for more information, please contact us.
- When repairing smaller dents, costly re-spray costs can be avoided thanks to the Paintless Dent Removal System – cutting edge technology that enables us to achieve impressive results.
- Scratches can sometimes be unavoidable. Using advanced technology and paint application methods, our highly qualified Bodyshop Technicians are able to restore your vehicle’s surface finish to its original state with the minimum of fuss.
- It may seem minor, but stone chip damage to your windscreen can be more than just a distraction. Using advanced repair methods we can often repair your windscreen without the need for a replacement. We can also normally do this within half an hour at the fraction of the cost that comes with replacing the windscreen.
Alloy Wheel Repair:
- Kerb damage, scuffs and scrapes can all leave your MINI looking far from its absolute best. Thankfully, damage to alloy wheels needn’t always mean an expensive wheel replacement. We can often help your damaged wheels look their best again without the need for a new wheel.
- The orbital machine polisher is used to remove road tar, fine scratches and light paintwork blemishes often collected over the winter months. The result: colour and gloss levels are restored bringing your MINI back to its best.
To find out more or to arrange an estimate contact us.